Discuss Anyone got any advise for makita grinder fix in the Tile Tools | any Country any make any model area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

M

Matt Bott

image.jpg
image.jpg
can anyone help with this please bearing exploded

M

Matt Bott

check carefully that no other damage was caused by the bearings exploding though!!!
Hi imp I think there is the blade is hard to turn I think there might be more jammed In there is there a shop that repairs power tools ?

D

Dumbo

Hi imp I think there is the blade is hard to turn I think there might be more jammed In there is there a shop that repairs power tools ?
Go to a local tool shop or builders merchant that sells makita and ask them to send it to them . Also some hire shops do repairs.

O

One Day

most authorized retailers will repair, but the independent merchants are best. not too expensive either.

Reply to Anyone got any advise for makita grinder fix in the Tile Tools | any Country any make any model area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finias Coroama
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks