Discuss Another plumber looking to tile in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

James De

TF
Esteemed
Reaction score
hello everyone,

Just joined and thought I’d say hello. I’m looking to learn tiling after using various bad tilers who don’t seem to care about the quality of their work.

I’m a member of the uk plumbers forum also.

Would be great to chat with you at some point.

Cheers
Jay

O

Old Mod

Hi and welcome to the forum Jay,
There’s a hard core group that are always here, just like the plumbers Forum I’m sure.
We’ll always assist where we can. :):thumbsup:

James De

TF
Esteemed
Reaction score
Hi and welcome to the forum Jay,
There’s a hard core group that are always here, just like the plumbers Forum I’m sure.
We’ll always assist where we can. :):thumbsup:
Cheers 3fall.. I’ve put in a post asking for recommendations on a course.. I’m hoping to get some replies. Thanks for the warm welcome :)

O

Old Mod

I’ve put in a post asking for recommendations on a course.. I’m hoping to get some replies.

Yeah personally not able to help with that, but one of our sponsors is @UKTT Darren uk pro Tiling training.
You’ll find a link further down the page, I’m sure they have a good rep here with those who have used them.
Have you read any of the threads in the training forum Jay?

You can find it here

James De

TF
Esteemed
Reaction score
Yeah personally not able to help with that, but one of our sponsors is @UKTT Darren uk pro Tiling training.
You’ll find a link further down the page, I’m sure they have a good rep here with those who have used them.
Have you read any of the threads in the training forum Jay?

You can find it here
Cheers mate I’ll have a look now

Reply to Another plumber looking to tile in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finias Coroama
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks