Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss another newbie :) (north west) in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

G

gary b

Please checkout the following advertisement.
Hi Guys
another newbie tiler here. late...ish career change. i needed to do something to satisfy my ocd and having been tile diy style for family/friends etc i thought why not go for it full time. i really enjoy the job, the symmetry of the tile.
ive been perving around the forum for a long time, picking ideas and knowledge along the way. But now that im taking the plunge, its about time i took the plunge and introduced myself.
so hi and many thanks for the info over the years, i will be posting up many many questions and hopefully not sounding to thick ;)

Thanks again and ill see you around

Gary

Reply to another newbie :) (north west) in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
flooringdemand
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock