Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Android problems or Samsung galaxy in the General Chat Forum | Tilers Talk area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

D

Dumbo

Please checkout the following advertisement.
is it just me but anybody else having problems on this site with their android/Samsung devices with pages freezing and coming unresponsive .
I have no problems with my I pad .

OP
D

Dumbo

Screenshot_20180419-095658.png

OP
T

Tile Shop

S7 edge. crashes when clicking on the alerts and also when tapping in the message box when writing a post. If it wasn't for that, I would have been the first post of the day on "why not say good morning....". Honest ;)

OP
B

Bill

I have a Galaxy A5 and use chrome browser to view and I also use the Chrome browser on my Win PC.

OP
D

Dumbo

Can't even log onto the site through chrome without getting hijacked by a you tube survey and claim a prize .

OP
I

Italy

Can't even log onto the site through chrome without getting hijacked by a you tube survey and claim a prize .
that happened to me last week,
it lasted three days, then everything was ok
it only happened with the tf page

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Been saying for weeks there's an issue with the forum, that's why I don't post as much anymore.......and its only on this forum......I have no problems any where else.

Last edited:

Reply to Android problems or Samsung galaxy in the General Chat Forum | Tilers Talk area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmcdon47
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock