Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Advice needed please in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

A

Arwen

Please checkout the following advertisement.
Hi everyone, hope I'm ok asking this question on here.

We are about to have our front door and surrounding panels replaced and it's got me thinking about what to do with the door step. I always assumed we would have something done with it when we eventually have the driveway done but I'm now wondering whether we would need to do something before the side panels are changed.
I don't like the current tiles and wondered whether they could be changed or tiled over and whether this would be an expensive job? Is it something that could be done after the columns have been changed without damaging them? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance

IMG_2922.JPG

OP
T

Time's Ran Out

For heights to the door opening you'll need to know the finished floor level, so make your choice before the new door and panels are measured.
Use Pinterest to give ideas on front door designs.

Reply to Advice needed please in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
05jtaylor
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock