Discuss Advice needed on job finished today please in the Australia area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

B

Blunt Tool

E21B077E-A4FA-416B-AF67-32C17D910521.jpeg BF38A8DC-0319-4911-83F1-2C6A947305C9.jpeg ADC5CF95-0BA9-4902-9CDC-DDDAD119E870.jpeg Know which one I’d pick

J

Just Rizzle

just speeking the truth

am i the only one who sees it

if that was in my house i would take it off
its sticks out like jordans **** its not symmetrical its off centre

yes its a better job by far except the focal point is PISSED

ive been tiling since 1979 so as long as you and have done thousands of yds of metroes most os them on the underground tunnels in london working from midnight till 6 am and in sand and cement so if you want to count to ten do so im as board with this as you

O

Old Mod

just speeking the truth

am i the only one who sees it

if that was in my house i would take it off
its sticks out like jordans **** its not symmetrical its off centre

yes its a better job by far except the focal point is PISSED

ive been tiling since 1979 so as long as you and have done thousands of yds of metroes most os them on the underground tunnels in london working from midnight till 6 am and in sand and cement so if you want to count to ten do so im as board with this as you

Ok, enough!
Firstly YOU know obscene language is not tolerated, don’t you Ray.

We’re all painfully aware of your opinion on this particular project, and to be honest Ray, I don’t think anyone, including me, gives a rats arse what you think.
It’s not your job, it’s not your client, and it’s certainly not your home.
Centring every surface regardless is so far out of date it’s just not funny, and I might add, neither are you.
So if you can’t keep a civil tongue and learn to accept that things are different nowadays, I’ll do it for you, make no mistake.
The days that you remember on the forum have gone, I made sure of that, times and attitudes have moved on.
That’s funny there seems to be a theme here, it’s called moving with the times.
If you don’t want to move on from soaking tiles and humping s/c, that’s fine, just do it in private.
Don’t bring it to the forum.
No one appears to be interested.

And this goes for anyone else that wants to join a thread and disrupt it.
There are plenty of other places to go for that.
This is not one of them.

J

Just Rizzle

Ok, enough!
Firstly YOU know obscene language is not tolerated, don’t you Ray.

We’re all painfully aware of your opinion on this particular project, and to be honest Ray, I don’t think anyone, including me, gives a rats arse what you think.
It’s not your job, it’s not your client, and it’s certainly not your home.
Centring every surface regardless is so far out of date it’s just not funny, and I might add, neither are you.
So if you can’t keep a civil tongue and learn to accept that things are different nowadays, I’ll do it for you, make no mistake.
The days that you remember on the forum have gone, I made sure of that, times and attitudes have moved on.
That’s funny there seems to be a theme here, it’s called moving with the times.
If you don’t want to move on from soaking tiles and humping s/c, that’s fine, just do it in private.
Don’t bring it to the forum.
No one appears to be interested.

And this goes for anyone else that wants to join a thread and disrupt it.
There are plenty of other places to go for that.
This is not one of them.

Reply to Advice needed on job finished today please in the Australia area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
po-tay-toes
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks