Discuss Advice for mixing Keraflex Maxi S1 White in the Adhesive and Grout area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

R

rich9203

A little advice required for a newby to mixing adhesive (previously only fitted small tiles with ready mix). I have 2 x 20kg bags of Keraflex Maxi S1 White - do I have to mix the whole bag as per instructions or can I mix part of the bag?

Many thanks .....

Q

Qwerty

Just mix as much as you need. Aim to mix to a creamy lump free texture that still holds to the mixing trowel without dripping. Imagine homous type consistency

Q

Qwerty

Hard to describe consistency really but you will see what I mean! Keraflex Maxi is a nice adhesive to work with.
What is the project you are using it for? Please feel free to share with us in another thread including photos!

Reply to Advice for mixing Keraflex Maxi S1 White in the Adhesive and Grout area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
andymtl24
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks