Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Accounts going online by April 1st in the Tiling Advice | Tile Forum area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Bopster

TF
Esteemed
Reaction score
Please checkout the following advertisement.
I got first 6 months at £7.50 per month, I’m still learning it as I’m also terrible on a laptop lol like I said though it helps massively

M

MTiler

I do my own books and give them to my accountant, he loves me for it lol. His bill is under £300. He submits my accounts online.

F

Flintstone

I do the same, book keeping and accounting is different. I spoke to a builder about it last week and he pays nearly £300 a month to a book keeper to sort it all out

B

Bill

I do the same, book keeping and accounting is different. I spoke to a builder about it last week and he pays nearly £300 a month to a book keeper to sort it all out
Basically, a bookkeeper is a data entry clerk (whether that be digital or written like the old days) so many big companies need a bookkeeper to admin the financials - wages etc can be included in a bookkeepers role. They then have an accountant to ratify tax for said financials and latterly they could have an auditor who ratifies both......

Things like quickbooks is just a bookkeeper but you are the data entry clerk.

S

Spare Tool

So is this actually eventually coming in for all then, or just for vat registered company's?

L

LM

I’ve been advised to use Xero so I’ll be doing this in the next month or two hopefully .

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
I do all my own accounts, book keeping, and tax return.
It isn't that difficult, unless your VAT registered, or have employees...

Reply to Accounts going online by April 1st in the Tiling Advice | Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
BIG_AL
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock