Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss A week or two with redback kneepads in the Tiling News; Tile News area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Please checkout the following advertisement.
Thanks to some very generous competitions on this forum lately I've become the owner of a shiny new pair of redback kneepads - so I thought I'd let you know how they're treating me :thumbsup:. I've suffered with aching, creaking, stiff knees caused by a decade or so of plumbing and tile, but its started to get worse "on the job" as well as "after it" lately. So I popped in a set of redbacks into my knee pockets and off I went....I found them a bit chunky and heavy for the first 5 minutes but after that they become just as un-noticeable as my old, cheap, thin inserts. The difference is that during work they are far more supportive and comfortable and take a lot of pressure and weight off the knee joints - I love 'em!!! My brother works for me and I'm even going to order him a pair! Thanks again for doing the competitions - great forum guys :thumbsup: Mart.

J

Jeff the tiler

With widler as long as you can used to the weight of them they are fantastic. I have actually gone to wearing braces as they do pull the trousers down somewhat but would not be with out them now.

D

David - Tradetiler

As one of their high volume retailers, we were lucky enough to have the inventor of Redbacks come and visit us recently. Great guy, has done an amazing amount of research and testing to get the product where it is.

OP
P
Reaction score
David, I've had a delivery off you today (thanks by the way) I meant to put a pair on the order but forgot !:oops: I'll try and order them up in the next week or so :thumbsup:

Reply to A week or two with redback kneepads in the Tiling News; Tile News area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
sj1709
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock