Make life easy, search the forum.

I'm Looking For This Tile 600x314 white ceramic - UK Tiling Forum

Discuss 600x314 white ceramic in the Discontinued Tile Finding | List Spare Tiles area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

A

Ali Carmichael

Please checkout the following advertisement.
Hi

Moved into a house and need to replace some bathroom wall tiles. No idea how old these are but my guess is that they were installed between 5 a 10 year ago.

Can anyone point me in the right direction or have any good advice?
View media item 15844View media item 15843
Thanks
Ali

OP
T

Tile Shop

Can't open the images. But I know Tau Ceramica make 600x316 (314 within nominal sizing).

Try clicking the "upload a file" button before posting your next reply, and it'll give you the option of what files/images to attach.

upload_2018-9-24_11-54-50.png

OP
A

Ali Carmichael

Thanks Paul C. I thought I had added the photo's, I can see them but maybe readers of the post are unable to. I'll upload again, and investigate Tau Ceramica.

fullsizeoutput_cb17.jpeg PWmTvbu6Qdu0hutubuuV%Q.jpg

Reply to 600x314 white ceramic in the Discontinued Tile Finding | List Spare Tiles area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
sj1709
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock