Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Checkout our Tilers Insurance area for awesome prices on Van Insurance and Public Liability Insurance for Wall and Floor Tilers

Discuss 45 Sqm Large Format Tiles Suffolk in the Tilers: find tiling jobs listed here area at TilersForums.co.uk.

1. Rob_887

Rob_887 Active Member

Wall and Floor Tiling Job in

Hello.
    I've been browsing around the forum and hopefully can be put in touch with someone that can help.

We are looking at getting 45 Sqm large format tiles installed in our games room floor.
    We are struggling to find someone that will install large tiles.
    I would like the look of continuous pattern like the examples i have uploaded.

Thank you in advance
    [​IMG]

If you'd like to quote for this tiling job in then please contact the member who posted the job directly. If you'd like to generally ask questions about the job, please feel free to reply to this thread, as the extra details may help others work out whether the job is suitable for them or not.

TilersForums.co.uk recommends getting three tilers in to quote for all tiling jobs, and to check references from previous customers for each. Then customers need to make their own mind up as to who is best for them.

DO NOT REPLY WITH PERSONAL EMAIL ADDRESSES OR PHONE NUMBERS - SHARE THOSE VIA THE FORUM MESSAGING SYSTEM INSTEAD. POSTS WITH SUCH DETAILS RISK BEING EDITED OR REMOVED
  2. Rob_887

Rob_887 Active Member

Just noticed i posted in the incorrect forum. Can it please be moved :)

3. Plan Tec Tiling

Plan Tec Tiling Administrator Staff Member Trusted Advisor Professional Tiler JOTM Winner Top Contributor

Moved