Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. Checkout our Tilers Insurance area for awesome prices on Van Insurance and Public Liability Insurance for Wall and Floor Tilers

Discuss 1980’s tiles - last resort in the Discontinued Tile Finding | List Spare Tiles area at TilersForums.co.uk.

Tags:
Trader History (0)
  1. Box41

Box41 New to TilersForums.co.uk

50B34252-1179-4319-8E6B-F9972A3B1305.jpeg hi, I’m new to this forum and it’s a last resort really as the tiles I’m after were bought in the 80’s. Having spoken to a local tile supplier, they said somewhere in London bought all tiles discontinued and they might be the only place I’ll find them. I need a minimum of 6, but will take what ever I can find!! The lighting in the photo may be inaccurate but they are various shades of light grey. Any help would be very much appreciated. Tia :)

2. Tom Astley

Tom Astley Professional Tiler

I am old and tiled since 1980........I do not remember those tiles. Sorry.