JOTM Competition - January 2019
- Contest Information
Entries will become visible when the contest opens for voting on Feb 1, 2019This is the new Job Of The Month Competition for January 2019.
Sponsored this month by @Tile Fix Direct (@Tile Fix Direct Marketing )
Apologies for this being so late in January but as before, the voting runs until 21st February.
- - Post pictures of the best job you did either December 2018 or (preferably) this month. You will be able to enter as soon as the thread is posted and entries will close at the end of the month. This is a one off allowing from the previous month but we really want it to work again this time around.
- - The job must be finished and grouted during this month.
- - Voting will open the month after, and will close on 21st of the month.
- - The winner will be the job with the most votes by the rest of the forum.
- - Add up to 20 images to your entry, and give us some information about the job in the description area. Don't be afraid to enter any scale or type of job. We have had plenty of small jobs win in the past.
- - There will only be one winner.
What you win this month:-
- - A forum badge showing you have won a JOTM competition
- - Automatic entry into the Job Of The Year Competition (all 12 entries from the year go in it - HUGE bragging rights if you win JOTY!)
- - @Tile Fix Direct have announced they have the following prizes --Roll of BAL Flexbone 2Easy, TFD sponge, Orbry hat, TFD stickers, TFD hoodie (subject to availability - these have not arrived yet!), Plus a few extras!
- @Dan is also throwing in some goodies!
It's totally anonymous as always.
Good luck to all.