How Much Do Tilers Charge?
What’s the going rate for wall and floor tilers? How much do tilers charge? And do they charge per job, charge per day, or charge per square meter?
We asked our forum members on TilersForums.com and found that we had a massive response from actual genuine wall and floor tilers right across the UK.
Do Tilers Charge Different Prices for Walls than Floors? Or Different Tile Sizes?
We found our thread got just over 295 replies when we asked them. We found that a lot of tilers will charge per job if it’s a domestic bathroom or kitchen or floor.
But then if it’s commercial they’ll get paid per meter as that’s what the company employing them will request in most cases.
Then if it’s a small job, perhaps a day rate. And the day rates seem to change massively depending on how busy the tiler is, where they’re based, how much competition there is in the area, and what tiles are being used etc.
How do I find out how much they charge?
How do I get a tiling quote from a tiler?
You can post your job to the forum here. It’s free of charge. We don’t charge you or the tiler anything at all for this service. There’s no commission to be paid like with some ‘rate my builder’ and ‘check my builder’ websites.
You can research the tilers who reply to your request via the forum. You can see their profiles, how much activity they’ve had on the forum, which sort of jobs they’ve done in the past, how knowledgeable they are by reading their tiling advice threads etc.
Recent tilers that have created listings on the forum
- We are looking for a reliable and competent tiler to carry out our bathroom tiling works. We are looking for someone with attention to detail and great customer service skills. We carry out 15-20 bathrooms a year many with full tilling. The spec of these bathrooms can vary but many of them are high end […]
- Looking to add a BADASS tiler to our team! Must be clean . Professional , enthusiastic, and a good attitude. London 07527748837Looking to add a BADASS tiler to our team! Must be clean . Professional , enthusiastic, and a good attitude. London 07527748837
- Hi all. We have two walk in showers. Based in Elstree Hertfordshire / North London. Both need to take old grout out and re-grout with appropriate Mapei epoxy grout. Also, would need both drains sealed and tanked (will explain when we speak) If you reach the area and have Epoxy grouting experience please get in […]
- I need a tiler in SAFFRON WALDEN for full floor to ceiling in 2 bathrooms in the same property. startling on the 24th mayI need a tiler in SAFFRON WALDEN for full floor to ceiling in 2 bathrooms in the same property. starting on the 24th may
- Hello, I am trying to source Travertine tiles to match the current ones in my bathroom. In essence I bought a flat and need to install new shower/ sink etc. The previous homeowner kindly left us 6 tiles but apparently I need a few more to complete the project. The previous homeowner also informed me […]
- Tiler needed March 2021 I have a small flat in lytham, I need the small bathroom/wet room tiling and a small kitchen. Please contact with availability.
- Durham Tiling is a residential and commercial tiling contractor specialising in the fitting of ceramic, porcelain, marble, stone and mosaic tiles. We also provide a full bathroom fitting service. We are based in Durham, in the North East of England and have over 20 years of experience in the trade. We provide a professional and […]
- David Howe is a professional tiler in Newton Aycliffe, who specialises in all natural stone tiles, ceramics, porcelains and all types of tiling work for both walls and floors. Though the service doesn’t stop there! David offers a wider range of services including underfloor heating installation, wetrooms, tanking and mosaic tiling for walls, floors or […]
- EXPERIENCED TILER All About Building is a small family owned and operated business. We work all across the Macomb County Area, and in many different trade fields. We have a ton of incoming leads for upcoming projects, and we are looking for experienced tile layer to join our team, and help up keep up with […]
- Good morning all. I hope you are well. I am in need of a tiler ASAP after having a horrendous experience with a couple of tilers. One just said said he was coming and kept calling us saying he was coming but just never showed up. This other guy was a totally different kettle of […]
UK Tiling Forum
You can find more information on our UK Tiling Forum.