How Much Do Tilers Charge?
What’s the going rate for wall and floor tilers? How much do tilers charge? And do they charge per job, charge per day, or charge per square meter?
We asked our forum members on TilersForums.com and found that we had a massive response from actual genuine wall and floor tilers right across the UK.
Do Tilers Charge Different Prices for Walls than Floors? Or Different Tile Sizes?
We found our thread got just over 295 replies when we asked them. We found that a lot of tilers will charge per job if it’s a domestic bathroom or kitchen or floor.
But then if it’s commercial they’ll get paid per meter as that’s what the company employing them will request in most cases.
Then if it’s a small job, perhaps a day rate. And the day rates seem to change massively depending on how busy the tiler is, where they’re based, how much competition there is in the area, and what tiles are being used etc.
How do I find out how much they charge?
How do I get a tiling quote from a tiler?
You can post your job to the forum here. It’s free of charge. We don’t charge you or the tiler anything at all for this service. There’s no commission to be paid like with some ‘rate my builder’ and ‘check my builder’ websites.
You can research the tilers who reply to your request via the forum. You can see their profiles, how much activity they’ve had on the forum, which sort of jobs they’ve done in the past, how knowledgeable they are by reading their tiling advice threads etc.
Recent tilers that have created listings on the forum
- We have got several sites starting in the East Midlands and are now looking to add qualified and experienced Tiler’s to our large work force already working all over the Midlands! If you have got CSCS, know your way round a trowel, and enjoy earning decent money then please get in touch?! Jordan
- Hi, we run a small tiling company based in Wiltshire with most of our work on new build housing sites. We have sites in Bristol, Chippenham, Swindon and Calne. We are always expanding and looking for self employed tilers to help out with whatever days they can. They must have experience, CSCS card and driving […]
- Hello, I am trying to source Travertine tiles to match the current ones in my bathroom. In essence I bought a flat and need to install new shower/ sink etc. The previous homeowner kindly left us 6 tiles but apparently I need a few more to complete the project. The previous homeowner also informed me […]
- Durham Tiling is a residential and commercial tiling contractor specialising in the fitting of ceramic, porcelain, marble, stone and mosaic tiles. We also provide a full bathroom fitting service. We are based in Durham, in the North East of England and have over 20 years of experience in the trade. We provide a professional and […]
- David Howe is a professional tiler in Newton Aycliffe, who specialises in all natural stone tiles, ceramics, porcelains and all types of tiling work for both walls and floors. Though the service doesn’t stop there! David offers a wider range of services including underfloor heating installation, wetrooms, tanking and mosaic tiling for walls, floors or […]
- Dave submitted a new resource: David Howe Tiling, Professional Tiler in Newton Aycliffe / Durham / Darlington – Tiler in County Durham David Howe Tiling covers all areas of County Durham. David has been a professional tiler for 25+ years and prides in installing all tile types to a high standard. Tiling bathrooms / wetrooms […]
- Protiler 68 submitted a new resource: Tiling solutions – Experienced,quaified tiler Qualified tiler,18 years ,all aspects of tiling undertaken Click to expand… Read more about this resource…
- J K Tiling Cornwall submitted a new resource: JK Tiling – Bathrooms, kitchens, wetrooms and floors View attachment 109925 JK Tiling specialize in all types of tile installation. Including Porcelain, Mosaic and Natural stone. From Slate to Marble all the work is carried out to the highest standard, working with the customer to achieve the […]
- MissTiler submitted a new resource: VIVA TILING-SHARON TAYLOR – Mosaic specialist Female Tiler specialising in mosaics, steam rooms and Spas etc. Based in North London but works Nationwide. Trained with Bisazza. TTA Tile Fixer of The Year 2017. NVQ Level 2 Click to expand… Read more about this resource…
- Lou submitted a new resource: Stitson Tiling Specialist Ltd | Tilers in Isle of Wight – Isle of Wight Tilers | Stitson Tiling Specialist Stitson Tiling Specialist Ltd – Isle of Wight Tilers Our Mission at Stitson Tiling Specialists Ltd is to create high end ceramic interiors for both modern & classic lifestyles. Stitson Tiling […]
UK Tiling Forum
You can find more information on our UK Tiling Forum.