Discuss Would you like to see a tiling price guide online? in the Canada area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
A simple yes or no.

Would you like to see a tiling price guide online.

If it turns out to be a yes, we'll work out how to do it and what's in it. If it's no, I'll drop it.

But I'd like to see a GUIDE (nothing we need to stick to) online. I know it'll be hard to do. But that's why one isn't online already. Nobody wants the mission. IMO anyway.

So customers and tilers alike, please answer the poll.

Votes will be private.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Poll will run for 30 days.

Please vote quickly. And share this poll online. We want people from everywhere to contribute, as it'll affect them whether they're members here or not.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
We could do with it being answered even if loads of people answer no.

I've had this idea for ages (check the tiling base rate thread start date) but if both tilers and customers wouldn't want to see it. Then it's not something I'll spend / waste time on when I have better things to be getting on with.

So well done anyway matey.

I don't want the answer to be yes, I want it to be the right answer.

Reply to Would you like to see a tiling price guide online? in the Canada area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Damian
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks