Discuss Workwear in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

I

Ian

Whilst I was working today, I saw a couple of chaps across the road fitting some cladding to the outside of a house, they were in a very well presented sign written van and at a guess, weren't the owners of the company, both were dressed in tracksuit bottoms for work and looked pretty scruffy and unpresentable. Now I'm no snob and quite often look like I've had a roll about in an adhesive bucket but, surely trakkies are a bit unprofessional? I had a lad labouring for me a couple of months ago and he turned up in tracksuit bottoms and I told him if he wasn't in proper trousers the next day, he wasn't coming to work.

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
If they're proper work ones with knee pad holders, that's just about acceptable! The lad who was labouring for me had "FRESH" in massive letters written across his arse! Shame his personal hygiene wasn't :tearsofjoy:
Wow ..that's a relief ....Thought I was just some peasant tiler for a minute there..;)

Screenshot_20160610-211119.png

There very comfortable..:)

I

Ian

Wow ..that's a relief ....Thought I was just some peasant tiler for a minute there..;)

View attachment 82131

There very comfortable..:)
Are they not a bit sweaty in this humid weather? I need the flappy pockets on the front to keep my tape and pencils and stuff in, it was the only way I could stop myself putting things down and constantly looking for them!

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Bit sweaty but anything is when it's that humid.....less you tile in you birthday suit.
Got plenty of pockets for my tape...pencil gose behind my ear.....and I still think it's there half the night, when it isn't....the mystery of the phantom pencil..!!

Reply to Workwear in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Northern Tiler
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks