Discuss Who uses codex products? in the Adhesive and Grout area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

S

Spacey

Do you guys not use Codex products?

No one seams to mention it ?

Top class German brand sister company to Uzin

Kyle Knowles

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Do you guys not use Codex products?

No one seams to mention it ?

Top class German brand sister company to Uzin
I was in simply tiles and bathrooms in Altrincham and they had some stuff in there I think it was a selection of backer board and few kinds of adhesive ill have a look next time in over that way

B

Blunt Tool

Codex rx6 flexible fast set 25 kgs bag, it costs a wedge?

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Dougs Third Go

I think I used codex to wire tv aeriel into my kids bedrooms, seen uzin on an Arnie movie,,9mm I think ..

S

Spacey

Uzin make the best flooring preparation and adhesive products in the world full stop There sister companies are Codex tiling products and Wolff tools

S

Spacey

You may laugh now but if there tiling products are as good as everything else they do There a game changer

Reply to Who uses codex products? in the Adhesive and Grout area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
andymtl24
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks