Discuss Who are you voting for? in the Canada area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

O

Old Mod

Sharon's correct I'm not a TTA member, ergo, I have no right to be in the nominations.
Good luck to you.

And just so it's clear, I will NOT be entering
any joty 2016 either.
It'd be great to see it run, could be a great competition.
There's a lot of great work out there that we just don't see! And that's a pity.

M

MTiler

You enter yourself into the TTA awards. I always thought you had to be nominated. I joined the TTA and a couple of people suggested I enter. I thought what the hell Id had some nice work in 2016 and this July is my 10th anniversary, it was now or never lol.
Anyway its not compulsory to vote for me lol.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
If my tongue in cheek poll is anything to go by you've got it in the bag lol

Screenshot_20170227-123540.png

Lou

Admin
Staff member
Esteemed
Reaction score
Well done Sharon, fingers crossed for you!

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Don't know if I've missed it or just forgot, but when is it the winners of these things get announced? Is it during the awards bash later in the year?

Reply to Who are you voting for? in the Canada area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finias Coroama
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks