Discuss White Grout That Stays White? in the Adhesive and Grout area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

R

Ryan Dale

Hi all,

I'm looking for a white grout that stays white (within reason) for some floor tiles we want to have laid.

I have heard about epoxy grout, but I've also heard that it's mega expensive!

What is the price of epoxy grout in comparison to normal grout please? Are there any other options we could consider?

Thanks very much in advance

Ryan

O

One Day

It has to be epoxy. Kerapoxy CQ would be my choice.
Buy a proper epoxy float, emulsifying pads and follow instructions carefully. DO NOT take short cuts.

H

hmtiling

Mapei Fuga Fresca | 3 Different Colours | Buy Online

Last edited by a moderator:

Lithofin BOB

TF
Esteemed
Reaction score
Used the ardex EG 8 on my utility, great stuff ( I'm in DIY section)
Or a suitable grout protector for cementisiouse grout,should last several years if applied and maintained correctly .

R

Ryan Dale

Thanks for all your replies guys, this forum really is a wonderful resource!

I will take your suggestions to our tiler and work out a way forward.

Reply to White Grout That Stays White? in the Adhesive and Grout area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Northern Tiler
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks