Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss White And Black Johnson Tiles in the Discontinued Tile Finding | List Spare Tiles area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

T

TonyMorgan

Please checkout the following advertisement.
DSC_0470.JPG
DSC_0467.JPG
Hello everyone, looking for some help from you guys. Can anyone tell me the name of the tiles in the photos? They are 190x190x4mm I think. Not even sure how to describe the type of tile! They are Johnson and have the numbers 88 06 and 88 04 on the reverse. Your help would be much appreciated, thanks,

Tony

OP
T

Tile Shop

These are the Switch tiles. White = SWT12A discontinued 2006, Black = SWT13A discontinued in March 2010 and the factory have no stock left or either

They are 197x197x6.5. The only option I can see is to go for their Prismatics Satin White (PRS12) and Satin Black (PRS13). These will be the same size and colour but completely flat. The finish will be almost identical but due to the length of time passed could be slightly more on the matt side in comparison.

OP
T

TonyMorgan

Thanks Paul, you have saved me alot of effort. I will use the replacement tiles as they will be relatively well hidden.
Thanks again,

Tony

OP
J

Joey1307

Thanks Paul, you have saved me alot of effort. I will use the replacement tiles as they will be relatively well hidden.
Thanks again,

Tony
Hi i no where to get these tiles definitely the white ones not sure on the black if still needed

OP
J

Joey1307

Can you measure the exact size off the tile. i no the other guy said its 197x197 which is just shy off 8" as I think the one we have is 150x150 6" but I will double check Monday morning.
Joe

OP
J

Joey1307

Hi Tony
Just checked and the one we have is the same size but slightly different pattern I've attached a picture.

image.jpeg

OP
J

Joey1307

Hi Tony was looking around the warehouse and stumbled across your tile but in 100x100

Reply to White And Black Johnson Tiles in the Discontinued Tile Finding | List Spare Tiles area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmcdon47
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock