Discuss Which porcelain tiles for a garage floor? in the Canada area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

M

Muncher

I am just finishing off my garage floor and need to choose a suitable floor tile.

I have approx 55 square meters to cover, laid on to raft foundation.

I'm looking for something off white, light grey, not overly fussy on colour but it needs to be reasonably slip resistant and hard wearing. It's also only a garage so as cheap as possible really.

I will be laying it myself, having done all of my house myself following some good advice on here.

Does anyone have any particular advice or suggestions?

wayne

TF
Reaction score
N&c do an architect range of porcelain in loads of colours and all different slip resistants. Not bad price either and they have branches all over the country

Reply to Which porcelain tiles for a garage floor? in the Canada area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finias Coroama
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks