Discuss Which Cutter? in the Tile Cutters area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Reaction score
Hello all!
I'm sure that this must be one of the most popular threads on here.... I'm plasterer who does a bit of tiling. Not much! Although I'd like to do more... and I'm not sure what cutters to get? Both wet and dry.. Rubi or Sigma for the dry? And where to get them from?? Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated! Thanks Dave

L

LM

This topic can cause chaos lol ;)
Go for a Sigma dry cutter, if you give us in idea of what size you might need then we can tell you the model that'll suit you best.
You'd probably be better off with a 115mm angle grinder with a good blade rather than a wet saw.
You'll be able to get everything you need from Tradetiler.com. Give Dave a call there and mention that your a member of this forum and he'll sort you out with everything you'll need to get you up and running. :)

Reaction score
This topic can cause chaos lol ;)
Go for a Sigma dry cutter, if you give us in idea of what size you might need then we can tell you the model that'll suit you best.
You'd probably be better off with a 115mm angle grinder with a good blade rather than a wet saw.
You'll be able to get everything you need from Tradetiler.com. Give Dave a call there and mention that your a member of this forum and he'll sort you out with everything you'll need to get you up and running. :)

Thanks just 250mm tiles at the mo... but considering just getting a 600mm to cover all options.? Are sigma really that good?? I've used Rubi before and always thought they were pretty good... good call about a angle grinder.

I

Italy

This topic can cause chaos lol ;) strange topic ;)

L

LM

Thanks just 250mm tiles at the mo... but considering just getting a 600mm to cover all options.? Are sigma really that good?? I've used Rubi before and always thought they were pretty good... good call about a angle grinder.
To put it simply, YES! :)

T

Time's Ran Out

IMG_1038.PNG

Reply to Which Cutter? in the Tile Cutters area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Northern Tiler
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks