Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement

1. laugh TilersForums.co.uk Tiling Job Of The Month Competition! laugh

Vote on July competition by clicking HERE (click the thumbs up on the job you want to win!

Enter in August competition by clicking HERE (click 'add your JOTM entry' and then 'add media')

Discuss Which colour floor tile? in the DIY Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.co.uk.

1. fido69r

fido69r Active Member

I have tiled the bathroom walls using wickes tivoli grey tiles,as pictured, and was wondering which coloured tiles would compliment them on the floor. Any professional ideas would be appreciated. Kitchen-Wall-Floor-Tiles-Wickes-Tivoli-Grey-Ceramic-Wall-Tile-250-x-330mm~I0822_122691_00.jpeg

2. 3_fall

3_fall Administrator. Staff Member Trusted Advisor Professional Tiler JOTM Winner Top Contributor

Darker for me, opens room out more.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Plan Tec Tiling

Plan Tec Tiling Administrator Staff Member Trusted Advisor Professional Tiler JOTM Winner Top Contributor

A dark grey slate effect tile would work

• Like Like x 1
  4. Bond

Bond Active Member

Dark Grey/ charcoal colour. If you feel brave, Red orange.

5. fido69r

fido69r Active Member

thats great...and grey grout I assume?

• Like Like x 1
  6. Plan Tec Tiling

Plan Tec Tiling Administrator Staff Member Trusted Advisor Professional Tiler JOTM Winner Top Contributor

Yes