Discuss What you get the wife for Xmas in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

T

Time's Ran Out

Singing lessons!
Honestly - she has dropped a few hints over the years, even recorded a song for me once. It'll be like her driving, she past 1st time 25 years ago and never driven since (although she keeps my premiums down ) - we can hope!
Last year she got pottery lessons and all I hear is the music from GHOST!

O

Old Mod

Yep, sure do!
It's worse when I am really busy at work, I don't seem to find the time to put enough thought into it, before you know it Christmassy here.
If you can be inventive it doesnt actually need to be expensive, it's when you're not that it seems to cost the earth, cos you run around buying the all the expensive cliche's. :(
And all the really clever ideas normally need a few months planning, generally because you have to get on waiting lists well in advance!

John Benton

TF
Arms
Reaction score
My wife has been wanting a puff style jacket for ages, so 2 weeks ago we went shopping and she's ended up with a Barbour jacket. It's safely hidden and there will be some other gifts, mainly jewellery.

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Might get her a new ipad . ..

20161124_170609.png

:):)

Reply to What you get the wife for Xmas in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Matthew77
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks