Discuss What Do You Pack In Yours. in the Australia area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Wishiwasatoptiler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
So the vans packed for tiling a kitchen with the finest cots world tiles from Ctd tomorrow, now thinking about about packing the bait box.
What do you pack in yours?

Q

Qwerty

Usually pack a protein shake, Apple, banana and some dried fruit it blueberries. Packet of crisps and one of the kids chocolate snack bars falls in there once in a while too!

Wishiwasatoptiler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
3 chicken breasts , 4 boiled eggs , banana , apple , 2 oranges , some days i swap part fruit for green beans and tomatoes...
Protein overload... Can't live with out bread in my bait, all these healthy living folk. Think I'll stretch to a banana to balance it out!

John Benton

TF
Arms
Reaction score
I never take a packup, I always buy a sarnie everyday cos I never know what I fancy, same as evening meal we buy what we want every day, can't think that far ahead. Either me or my missus goes to supermarket/butchers etc every day :frenchfries::cookie::curryrice::pear::peach::mushroom::melon::meatbone::lemon::watermelon::redapple::shavedice::shortcake::spaghetti::stew::strawberry::sushi::sweetpotato::tangerine::teacup::tomato::icecream::greenapple::grapes::friedshrimp:

P

p4ulo

Jesus, there's some healthy balls in some of them packs.
Can't beat a Tescos Meal Deal personally, fave is the chilli pulled pork sandwich.

J

Just Rizzle

3 chicken breasts , 4 boiled eggs , banana , apple , 2 oranges , some days i swap part fruit for green beans and tomatoes...
eggs tend to give me flatulence:oops:
tend to get a jacket potato with chicken and mayo.and salad , no eggs :)

Reply to What Do You Pack In Yours. in the Australia area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Midland Commercial
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks