Discuss Welcome To Saga David Howe :) in the Australia area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Do you feel older? Because you sure do look it!

(haha I'm kidding mate ;) )

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
I heard a statistic from a millionaire once that still worked his *** off, and I asked why he still worked 12 hours days and 6 days a week. He said it's quite a known thing in the top end of business that once you quit, your body starts to shut down. His friends who still worked hard all still lived into their 80's just fine. Ones who retired in their 40's and 50's didn't last anywhere near as long.

http://www.moolanomy.com/2344/how-to-die-young-retire-early-ryan14/

I can find contrasting blogs and news articles so perhaps there's no truth in any of it.

But you carry on as you were pal. You're doing fine. :)

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Christ I've just realised I've proper changed the tone of the thread!! pmsl

Reply to Welcome To Saga David Howe :) in the Australia area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Midland Commercial
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks