Discuss Weber or Tilemaster in the Adhesive and Grout area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Reaction score
For floor tiling I love the Tilemaster Trade Flexi Rapid (Trade Flexi Rapid | Flexible, Rapid Setting Floor & Wall Tile Adhesive - http://www.tilemasteradhesives.co.uk/adhesives/trade-flexi-rapid-flexible-tile-adhesive). It mixes to a very smooth consistency, has a reasonable pot life, and is fantastic value. Local tile shop reckons that a lot of tilers are now opting for the Tilemaster Setaflex semi-rapid (Setaflex Semi-Rapid Wall & Tile Adhesive | Tilemaster Adhesives - http://www.tilemasteradhesives.co.uk/adhesives/setaflex-semi-rapid-tile-adhesive). They like the benefits of Setaflex with a 2 hour pot life, and grout after 6 hours, it is excellent for some of the smaller fiddly floors.

Of course other makes are available, but if its a choice between Weber and Tilemaster, its no competition for me - and Tilemaster wont cost more after Brexit!

Reaction score
being honest, trade flexi rapid was the first product we stocked from TM. But it wasnt a S1 and so tilers started wanting a direct comparison for weber rapid SPF, so we ditched the trade flexi and got setaflex instead.

and the rest as they say.........

Reply to Weber or Tilemaster in the Adhesive and Grout area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Midland Commercial
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks