Discuss Washboy kit - Rambo tools in the Tile Tools | any Country any make any model area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

D

dundeetiler

Just seen a washboy kit on Rambo tools for £40. A washboy, few trowels, float EC. Anyone know what the quality will be like or is this an unknown source?

D

dundeetiler

That is indeed the one, yes! Just wondering if the quality of the tools is good enough for trade use.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
That seems a really good price I can't see a problem with it. Go for it. Trowels don't look bad either. Theyre normally a small fortune washboys are.

D

dundeetiler

Looks like a good deal but don't want to pick up the washboy and the handle falls off, or the trowels to be rusting after a fortnight. Might take a chance...

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Just roll it when full. And use the trowels a lot and they won't rust. To be fair those trowels look like 90% of other trowels.

Karl Dahm was the king of Washboys in my time. How much are they these days?

Reaction score
they're based in northern ireland, they also sell on ebay, I've bought some tools .mainly marshalltown grout floats. usually well priced. that kit "is what it is" cheap and cheerful, and won't last a life time

P

Pro Tiler Tools

We do quite a few different washboys all of them can be found here:
Removing Tile Grout | Pro Tiler Tools - http://www.*******************/tiler-tool/40/removing-tile-grout

Our most popular is this one:
Pro Tiler Tools Economy 22Ltr Washboy Set PTT202270 | Buy Removing Tile Grout Online from Pro Tiler Tools - http://www.*******************/removing-tile-grout/46152/pro-tiler-tools-economy-22ltr-washboy-set-ptt202270 as its only £14.99 + vat.

We also keep the 2 and 3 roller Karl Dahm washboys in stock. (for next day delivery)

Also got some stand up washboys on there if your into that kind of thing :)

Sam

Ttt1601

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
I use the pro tiler 2 roller one about £30, wouldn't recomend the eco 1 and the Rambo one looks basically the same thing, not going to last long and feels cheap, but then again it is cheap

A

AlH

Does it even have a handle I can't see one lol
Definitely has a handle and brakes on two of the wheels to stop it rolling away!
Ramboo Washboy.jpg

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
I can't fault the deal for the price to be honest. They're really handy tools to have so will save you loads of time and will pay for its self after a Job or two.

See what @Pro Tiler Tools can do on something similar maybe.

Reply to Washboy kit - Rambo tools in the Tile Tools | any Country any make any model area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Midland Commercial
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks