Discuss Van Insurance in the Australia area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

W

White Room

Just had my renewal from Churchills and for a 04 Transit £380, hav'nt checked any other companys yet but what kind of monies are you paying and any recommended companys out there.

Q

Qwerty

£242 F/comp guaranteed protected no claims on a 2008 vivaro factory crew lwb. I'm with Adelaide insurance services :thumbsup:

O

On one

From recollection about £300. Fully Comp,70% NCD, protected, 05 VW Caddy with no tool cover or legal cover

Reaction score
Last year was £4860. with Mulsanne Insurance
1 NCB better off and I paid £840 with Quoteline direct. (turning 23 and 1 NCB makes a hell of a difference!)

W

White Room

I found after a search and got it for £306 and thats with ncd dicount protection and legal insurance included, I have full no claims 9+ years.

Q

Qwerty

My god I feel old.....I don't think I've ever paid more than a few hundred for insuring anything- motorbikes, cars or vans. Young drivers have my sympathy!

D

Dougs Third Go

£340 fully comp with Budget for 06 L200, 11 years NCD although I've had to claim twice off other drivers insurance in last 3.5 years.

O

On one

Got my renewal quote from my private car insurer last week and last night rang them up(LTSB) because I wanted to up the estimated max mileage and before I could even utter a word the bloke on the other end of the phone was saying ''lets see what we can do about reducing your renewal premium'' 60 seconds later he had dropped it from £230 to £200:thumbsup: without even having to haggle!

R

Rookery

£170 fully comp for an 04 Combo with Budget. Being exceedingly old and with max NCD helps as does parking on the drive, not living in a city and the van being sign-written. Also I don't pay the extra to protect my NCD or for the legal cover.

W

White Room

£170 fully comp for an 04 Combo with Budget. Being exceedingly old and with max NCD helps as does parking on the drive, not living in a city and the van being sign-written. Also I don't pay the extra to protect my NCD or for the legal cover.

I could've paid £212 with Budget no protection or legal...

Reply to Van Insurance in the Australia area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Matthew77
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks