Discuss Useful spacer bucket holder. in the Tile Tools | any Country any make any model area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

tommyzooom

TF
Arms
Reaction score
I bought one of these recently, for the princely sum of £1.42
Listed for iphone screens, I thought it might hold your spacer bucket, stick it to the tiles just placed.
For some reason I cannot log in to tapatalk, or I'd post some pics. It worked well. As a test I left my bucket hanging on it Friday evening, it was still there Monday morning.
Black Strong Suction Cup Removal Sucker For iPhone Samsung LCD Screen Glass | eBay - http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/381354248030?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

W

WetSaw

I use anglers maggot pouch . Ideal imo

Old_man_in_thong.jpg

W

WetSaw

Most work trousers have bits and pieces pockets. ..... well mine always have ?

Mine are usually full of bits and pieces!
The wife is always saying "it's like Pete's pockets" ( youngsters will have to Google that..) when she washes my work trousers.

W

WetSaw

You managed to get the lips
under control then Paul! :D:p:p:p

Only because I use clips!! I just prefer to use 1mm clips then I just use whatever spacers I need. I find it cheaper than having different size clips and because I don't get through as many as you guys doing it all the time I don't have money tied up in materials sitting around.

Reply to Useful spacer bucket holder. in the Tile Tools | any Country any make any model area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finias Coroama
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks