Discuss URGENT: Tiler Needed in London This Week in the Tilers: find tiling jobs listed here area at TilersForums.co.uk.

Tags:
Subscribe to our newsletter and get deals and discounts in your inbox. :) Click here to subscribe / unsubscribe.
  1. BJD

BJD Member of Tilers Forums

County:
    London
    Wall and Floor Tiling Job in London

Hi All,
    Urgent need for a tiler in London, please come back to me ASAP if after some extra £££ during this holiday period.
    Thanks, Brad

If you'd like to quote for this tiling job in London then please contact the member who posted the job directly. If you'd like to generally ask questions about the job, please feel free to reply to this thread, as the extra details may help others work out whether the job is suitable for them or not.

TilersForums.co.uk recommends getting three tilers in to quote for all tiling jobs, and to check references from previous customers for each. Then customers need to make their own mind up as to who is best for them.

DO NOT REPLY WITH PERSONAL EMAIL ADDRESSES OR PHONE NUMBERS - SHARE THOSE VIA THE FORUM MESSAGING SYSTEM INSTEAD. POSTS WITH SUCH DETAILS RISK BEING EDITED OR REMOVED
  2. Dan

Dan TilersForums.co.uk Est.2006 Staff Member NOT a Tiler

3. Dan

Just out of interest. What needs tiling? Are materials provided? What's with the huge oversight on timing? Any other information you can provide would help.

• Like Like x 1
  4. BJD

Hi Dan, Thanks for your message.
    Bathroom wall needs to be stripped away, wall prepared and new tiling laid. The floor needs to be repaired (I think the floor may have dropped, therefore floor tiles are loose and grouting has come away)
    Main reason for urgency is the property is vacant during this week.
    I will buy the tiles and grout, but would need someone to provide any other materials required.
    Many thanks, Brad

• Like Like x 1
  5. Dan

Did you not know until today that it was going to be ready or have you been let down?

6. jcrtiling

jcrtiling Professional Tiler TTA Member

And all in 3 days

7. Simons70

Simons70 Professional Tiler

We can help, please see my contact details if still need. Thank you

8. whitebeam

whitebeam Moderator Staff Member Trusted Advisor Professional Tiler JOTM Winner

Read Dans post for you to contact BJD

• Like Like x 2
  9. BJD

Hi All,
    With regards to this job I posted a few weeks back I still need someone to undertake this work. Would anyone be available and interested in doing the job over Jan 20th - Jan 22nd?
    Please kindly get in touch if so.
    Many thanks, Brad

10. Tom Astley

Tom Astley Professional Tiler

I wonder if the posters of the original thread know about the rules on reading PM's etc?

11. BJD

Hi again all,
    Any late takers for this job? I still need someone urgently to do this work, please kindly get in touch if interested over Jan 20th - 22nd.
    Many thanks, Brad
    (P.S. Sorry I'm not clear on the last comment from Tom Astley and if I am doing something wrong!?!)

12. timeless john

timeless john Trusted Advisor Trusted Advisor Professional Tiler JOTM Winner

I think he's asking if you have any private messages to read from any replies you may have had.

13. BJD

Thanks.
    Yes all private messages read, the original responders are not responding hence me reaching out for new interest.
    Would be greatly appreciated in hearing from interested tilers.
    Brad

14. timeless john

timeless john Trusted Advisor Trusted Advisor Professional Tiler JOTM Winner

Ok - I hope someone is available for you - Good luck.

15. BJD

I'm not having much success with the dates proposed, if anyone is interested in this job please contact me with your availability (up and coming dates) and I'll try and work in with your schedule.
    I hope to hear from interested tilers soon.
    Many thanks, Brad