Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Update: Thousands of member accounts erased - whaaaaat?!?! in the Forum Improvement Suggestions area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Please checkout the following advertisement.
I've just erased all members that have not logged in at all since mid 2015, no matter what their post count.

And I've erased all users that have zero posts and not logged in since about a year ago.

So the system is just calculating the figures and doing some clearing up before I can give you a figure of how many accounts we now have (that I'd consider still active in some sense) but I can tell you that the first batch was over 2000 gone and the second over 1200.

I'll be back with the new member figure shortly. :)

Upvote 0
OP
Dan

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
It was Dan, wot ever happened to him??
I assume he went back. He used to thrash his parents cash on business ideas and cars if I remember rightly so perhaps then went back over there to setup some other venture.

T

Time's Ran Out

You don't have to tile to come to the forum. Some do pools, some plasterers and one or two brick slips!!
Even OAP's can be culled.

CJ

TF
Arms
Reaction score
I assume he went back. He used to thrash his parents cash on business ideas and cars if I remember rightly so perhaps then went back over there to setup some other venture.

We did used to take the P out of him about spending mummy's cash.......funnily enough, it used to upset him.

Reply to Update: Thousands of member accounts erased - whaaaaat?!?! in the Forum Improvement Suggestions area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
05jtaylor
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock