Discuss Uneven wall bathroom tiling in the Canada area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

S

Shezzaar

Hello guys,
I am wanting to know if it is possible to tile directly onto this wall or not?
My other options would be to replaster, one or both walls, or replace the plasterboard wall.
It is for a bathroom, with a shower being in the corner, so both wall wills be effected.
See photos;
bathroom2_zpsx27nm1tx.jpg

bathroom1_zpsriuh3ndu.jpg

Photo 1 is the plasterboard wall with insulation behind it.
Photo 2 is a plastered brick wall, that I could either reskim it all or patch it up, thoughts?

Thanks in advance

jobdone

TF
Esteemed
Reaction score
Repack the plaster board and dry line the other wall, tank and you will then have good walls to tile

Reaction score
Plasterboard is very cheap, extremely easy to remove/replace, and can be tiled directly onto, for an excellent tiled finish. Brick/block plastered walls can be repaired by render.

Reply to Uneven wall bathroom tiling in the Canada area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Midland Commercial
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks