Discuss UK Tiling Courses. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

J

jay

nothing ventured nothing gained been in the trade since school still enjoying it sounds like danny knows his stuff sounds like a good starting point cheers:8:

T

TJ Smiler

If i was you Mike i would give Danny a call and explain all your concerns etc. Im pretty sure he would be honest with you as to what you should do, if you think about it the amount of people who come on here to look for info on training courses Danny would be a fool to SELL the course to you cos it would only take one bad bit of feedback and his course reputation would be ruined, on the other hand if he gets good feedback from you he could make a mint and gain plenty more recruits. 9and making a mint is what most of us are out to do so im pretty shure he would look after you the way most of us on here look after our paying customers)

Whatever you do Mike good luck and just remember that doing a course does not mean you will start earning 40k a year, it's a long slog of very hard work and long hours but if you stick with it and stay motivated it can offer a decent standard of living. Call Danny and ask his advice or go and see his course centre, nothing to loose in that mate

TJ

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Danny@ Diamond

If i was you Mike i would give Danny a call and explain all your concerns etc. Im pretty sure he would be honest with you as to what you should do, if you think about it the amount of people who come on here to look for info on training courses Danny would be a fool to SELL the course to you cos it would only take one bad bit of feedback and his course reputation would be ruined, on the other hand if he gets good feedback from you he could make a mint and gain plenty more recruits. 9and making a mint is what most of us are out to do so im pretty shure he would look after you the way most of us on here look after our paying customers)

Whatever you do Mike good luck and just remember that doing a course does not mean you will start earning 40k a year, it's a long slog of very hard work and long hours but if you stick with it and stay motivated it can offer a decent standard of living. Call Danny and ask his advice or go and see his course centre, nothing to loose in that mate

TJ

Thanks TJ and your right we ensure all students are give the best possible training to give them an excellent grounding in their new trade.

We are honest with all students and your right those who put in the hard work and hours will achieve their end goal of a good standard of living and being your own boss.

All the best :thumbsup:

M

mike32

Hi Mike,

We have got a deal with free accommodation Mon - Thurs, available on our 6 week course that would save you traveling time and money.

We cover all aspects of the trade, especially the business start up in depth.

For more information give Zoe a call at the centre on 01903 739 407.

It will be worth traveling, we have people attending our courses from all over Scotland, Wales, Newcastle, Spain, Greece the list goes on.

Good luck :thumbsup:

Hi Danny,

How long are you running the deal with free accommodation for?
I will probably be phoning up tomorrow to book myself up on the 6 week course which starts on june 8th.

Cheers,

Mike.

D

Danny@ Diamond

Hi Danny,

How long are you running the deal with free accommodation for?
I will probably be phoning up tomorrow to book myself up on the 6 week course which starts on june 8th.

Cheers,

Mike.

Hi Mike,

Look forward to speaking with you then, the offer will still apply for the June start date.

All the best :thumbsup:

S

stinkypants

Hey Mike, i did the 3 week tiling course at uk tiling in swindon recently, it was excellent, i would defo reccomend it to anyone, and now i am working for myself and doing quite well, give them a call, and say stinkypants says hello,

M

mike32

Hey Mike, i did the 3 week tiling course at uk tiling in swindon recently, it was excellent, i would defo reccomend it to anyone, and now i am working for myself and doing quite well, give them a call, and say stinkypants says hello,

Cheers for the feedback on uk tiling in swindon mate, but too late now cos i'm booked up to do a 6 week course with diamond.

Reply to UK Tiling Courses. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
voltage2688
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks