Discuss Tv Shows And Series Thread - Favourite Tv Shows And What's On Telly in the Australia area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

T

Tile Shop

Walking dead. Season 7 started last night. But there was a problem. Still had 2 episodes of s6 to go.

Went out and didn't get home til just gone 12. Wasn't tired so had a 3 hour catch up including the first episode of s7. And my god, it was messed up!

No spoilers but for any of you that have managed to avoid walking dead for this long, you're really missing out.

AD Ceramics

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
My son watches walking dead avidl and he couldn't wait for the start of new season so I watched it with him, my first ever episode and guess what......it's sick gory bad acting crap....there I said it.

T

Tile Shop

My son watches walking dead avidl and he couldn't wait for the start of new season so I watched it with him, my first ever episode and guess what......it's sick gory bad acting crap....there I said it.

Ok, some of the acting isn't great, but you say sick and gory as if its a bad thing? I don't get it :)

Its slow going to start with, but just gradually gets more gripping. If you'd seen the episodes before last nights, you'd understand why last night was such a biggy and would probably have made more sense.

But each to their own. My Mrs can't get into it either.

Reply to Tv Shows And Series Thread - Favourite Tv Shows And What's On Telly in the Australia area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
voltage2688
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks