Discuss Tv Shows And Series Thread - Favourite Tv Shows And What's On Telly in the Australia area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Just found 'the last ship' series one on Kodi!
It's bloody good!
Bit kitch, but just has something to make u keep watching! Haha
A bit like when u see someone tiling in front of u that's just so bad, u just gotta keep watching! Hahaha
Started watching the last ship last week I'm on series 2 now......know what you mean though it's a bit corny ....but for some reason you need to keep watching it.

Try watching billions if you can get it
I really enjoyed that.

O

Old Mod

Started watching the last ship last week I'm on series 2 now......know what you mean though it's a bit corny ....but for some reason you need to keep watching it.

Try watching billions if you can get it
I really enjoyed that.
Haha told ya!:D
Yeah not been able to watch last ship of recent, been kinda busy! :rolleyes:
Think we have about 15 episodes to catch up on.
Yeah see a trailer for Billions other day, it did catch my eye.
Talking of Billions, did you catch Billionaire lifestyles last night about 'iceburg homes'? If not mate, you gotta watch it on catch up! Now that was interesting! :)

O

On one

I'm working my way through episodes of Top of the Pops 1981/2 on BBC 4 at the minute.............what made that show unmissable on a Thursday night in the 70's and 80's I do not know.........absolute s***

O

Old Mod

I'm working my way through episodes of Top of the Pops 1981/2 on BBC 4 at the minute.............what made that show unmissable on a Thursday night in the 70's and 80's I do not know.........absolute s***

*whispers* Eh Wrighty!
You know what you should do now don't you?

STOP WATCHING IT THEN! haha

Reply to Tv Shows And Series Thread - Favourite Tv Shows And What's On Telly in the Australia area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Midland Commercial
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks