Discuss Tv Shows And Series Thread - Favourite Tv Shows And What's On Telly in the Australia area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Haha oh Andy, zombies, really?
Didn't think that'd be up your street!
However, if it is, then stick with it mate! ;)
It's not bad as it goes!
Personally I've had to get in to it, my good lady is a fanatical fan of the show! Haha up to date with all the latest killing techniques and everything! Hahaha
She loves it!
And there's actually quite a few characters to follow on individual story lines so yeah it's deeper than u first imagine! :D

..........the wife just said, and I quote! "Tell Andy I can tell him anything he needs to know!" Hahaha there u go mate, so if u miss a few, don't worry, u've a 'walking dead oracle' on hand! :thumbsup:

Lol.....on episode 4 now....it's getting better.
Mind you it took a while for me to get into sons of Anarchy, I've seen everyone now and really enjoyed them..

O

Old Mod

Just found 'the last ship' series one on Kodi!
It's bloody good!
Bit kitch, but just has something to make u keep watching! Haha
A bit like when u see someone tiling in front of u that's just so bad, u just gotta keep watching! Hahaha

L

LM

Just found the thread.
First watch Romanzo Criminalli
Then watch Gomorrah
And another good one is Love Hate, it's Dublin based.
You are seriously missing something if you don't watch the above to shows

J

Joseph Kover

Watching the series - billions - right now. Very good. (guy from homeland main act)
Few of the Favs:
Suits
Wayward pines
Homeland
True detective
Fargo
Game of thrones
Stranger things
Mad men

Reply to Tv Shows And Series Thread - Favourite Tv Shows And What's On Telly in the Australia area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alex Carr
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks