Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Tv Shows And Series Thread - Favourite Tv Shows And What's On Telly in the Tiling News; Tile News area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Please checkout the following advertisement.
I know its not a movie but game of thrones is superb :)
As is the walking dead :mask:
guardians of the galaxy was a top film as well as are all the avengers films
Loads of horrors i like, but i can never remember the names

AD Ceramics

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
I've watched the first two and never bothered to continue watching it, seem to forget with it being on Netflix. Might have a weekend catch up, has it been any good?

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
I've watched the first two and never bothered to continue watching it, seem to forget with it being on Netflix. Might have a weekend catch up, has it been any good?
Yeah you need to finish BB the first but I guess as is a sort of prequel you don't really need to.

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
I know its not a movie but game of thrones is superb :)
As is the walking dead :mask:
guardians of the galaxy was a top film as well as are all the avengers films
Loads of horrors i like, but i can never remember the names
Last 2 episode of games of thrones were epic....can't wait for the next series.
Ray Donovan really good.......just going through the sons of Anarchy box set at the moment. .

AD Ceramics

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Yeah you need to finish BB the first but I guess as is a sort of prequel you don't really need to.

Done breaking bad all the way through was given a blue ray box set and spent every evening with the wife watching a few episodes and was left empty at the end with Walter White withdrawal symptoms
Need to crack out the Dexter box set for a refresh soon.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Done breaking bad all the way through was given a blue ray box set and spent every evening with the wife watching a few episodes and was left empty at the end with Walter White withdrawal symptoms
Need to crack out the Dexter box set for a refresh soon.
Get on Saul en pal it's good. Makes it his own. Jessie and Walter aren't in it but the big guy is (forget his name) who's the hitman guy.

T

Tile Shop

Band Of Brothers and The Pacific.... Doesn't matter how many times I watch them, I wanna watch them again.

Watched all of 24, Lost and Prison Break.

Just before xmas, started watchin The Sopranos on Sky Go........... AND THEY TOOK IT OFF WHEN I WAS ONLY 2 EPISODES FROM THE END OF SEASON 3. Slightly annoying.

So have now started watching Boardwalk Empire. Once thats done, I have Homeland and Breaking Bad in my sights, and maybe a bit of Strike Back.

The amount I get to watch TV, thats the next 2-3 years sorted :)

O

Old Mod

Just started watching walking dead. .....only 2 episode in....dose it get better?
Haha oh Andy, zombies, really?
Didn't think that'd be up your street!
However, if it is, then stick with it mate! ;)
It's not bad as it goes!
Personally I've had to get in to it, my good lady is a fanatical fan of the show! Haha up to date with all the latest killing techniques and everything! Hahaha
She loves it!
And there's actually quite a few characters to follow on individual story lines so yeah it's deeper than u first imagine! :D

..........the wife just said, and I quote! "Tell Andy I can tell him anything he needs to know!" Hahaha there u go mate, so if u miss a few, don't worry, u've a 'walking dead oracle' on hand! :thumbsup:

Reply to Tv Shows And Series Thread - Favourite Tv Shows And What's On Telly in the Tiling News; Tile News area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
05jtaylor
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock