Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Tv Shows And Series Thread - Favourite Tv Shows And What's On Telly in the Tiling News; Tile News area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Please checkout the following advertisement.
I know its not a movie but game of thrones is superb :)
As is the walking dead :mask:
guardians of the galaxy was a top film as well as are all the avengers films
Loads of horrors i like, but i can never remember the names

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Moved this post to a new thread of its own so we have a TV shows one now too.

Breaking Bad & better call Saul 10/10 from me they're both bloody brilliantly made and acted. Really good shows. If you haven't seen them you could do with watching it.

OP
widler

widler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Breaking bad was good but not exceptional like people were saying, it was about 3 series to long.
Dexter is really good , if you have never seen it watch it :)
Vikings is good as well

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Banshee. ...true detectives.....vikings. ..game of thrones......anything on the discovery channel.
Hate watching soaps or any reality tv.

O

Old Mod

I know some are not fond of reality TV, however, The Pool Master!
Great show, an eccentric British guy making fortunes in America making the most amazing pools. Often blending in to their surroundings like they've been there for millions of years, fascinating!
So whilst I was researching a tile from Fired Earth I found that they sourced some of their products at least from an American company called
Oceanside Welcome to Oceanside Glasstile

On this page is a selection of videos, but check out the second one down! The Pool Master Himself!

Oceanside Glasstile - Motion Picture

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
LOST. When it was on. I was glued, but then I was let down with the finale.....boo.
I was hooked on that too!

Apparently they never had worked out what the smoke and the polar bears were they just kept throwing things in there to keep people hooked.

And they never really explained most of it.

American style TV showing caused that to plummet.

OP
widler

widler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
I do like the mentalist , watched every episode , good series.
Ofcourse being a sci fi fan, stargate,star trek spins offs like deep space nine and next gen, and not forgetting the original star trek, started watching it again :)

Reply to Tv Shows And Series Thread - Favourite Tv Shows And What's On Telly in the Tiling News; Tile News area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
chris14498
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock