Discuss Ts 60 in the Tile Tools | any Country any make any model area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

O

Old Mod

Whilst @hmtiling is a good friend of mine, and I don't know u from Adam @impish,
I'm afraid Harry after the last few weeks using both the 3e3m and the 3e2k I have to say my Rubi's will be demoted to 'only if I have to' status!
I'm on the lookout now for a machine, as the ones I've been using have been on loan.
Max or Klick Klock to makes no difference (atm) yes sighting them is a bit of a pain sometimes. Especially if you're tired and can't focus! Haha
Before anyone else says it, no, no alcohol involved! Haha
But they give me confidence, unlike my Rubi's.
With them I always do the difficult cuts with one eye open, with the sigma, I fully expect it to cut what I'm asking of it, Rubi not so much!
Sorry, had Rubi's for years, until now.
C'est la vie!

S

Stef

Whilst @hmtiling is a good friend of mine, and I don't know u from Adam @impish,
I'm afraid Harry after the last few weeks using both the 3e3m and the 3e2k I have to say my Rubi's will be demoted to 'only if I have to' status!
I'm on the lookout now for a machine, as the ones I've been using have been on loan.
Max or Klick Klock to makes no difference (atm) yes sighting them is a bit of a pain sometimes. Especially if you're tired and can't focus! Haha
With them I always do the difficult cuts with one eye open, with the sigma, I fully expect it to cut what I'm asking of it, Rubi not so much!
C'est la vie!
Another convert.
Max series Sigma all day long..

O

One Day

C'est la vie!
@3 fall, or maybe you know me better than you think you do!

O

Old Mod

@3 fall, or maybe you know me better than you think you do!

Actually Imp, I may know u better than you think I do! :D

image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
S

Spare Tool

I've got a TS50, great for ceramics, metros etc, find the sigma's a bit overkill for that... any thing else though and the sigma comes out, tell you what through, hate to say it but just this morning come across a tile even the sigma's struggled cutting..
WP_20160620_11_00_08_Pro.jpg

Bloody Italian tiles @antonio ;)

T

Tile Shop

As everyone says above, TS ceramic only...... But the TS Plus can do porcelain as well (breaker has an additional 250kg breaking power over the standard TS).

Biggest limitation is the fixed breaker meaning its near impossible to cut diagonals, unless its from corner to corner, or you have an additional seperator..... or your willing to sacrifice a knee-cap and try and snap it over your knee.

kevsalt

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
how very dare you ...i take offence at that comment ...i prefer taupe coloured handbags actually...*****

Reply to Ts 60 in the Tile Tools | any Country any make any model area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finias Coroama
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks