Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Ts 60 in the Tiling Tools - Tile Tools area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

S

Staceydcg

Please checkout the following advertisement.
Can anybody tell me what the ts 65 (ts 60) is like as just starting to get all stuff together is it good for all types of ceramics?

OP
D

Dan s

Trade tiler sell them have a look there for the size you need, I got a ts (and a pocket but that's another story) when I started out I came across so much it couldn't do :( wished I'd always had a Sigma

OP
O

One Day

Just get a sigma and future-proof yourself. Rubi only any good upto 600mm in tx range and even then they'll struggle with very tough porcelain. Hence the new range where they've copied Sigma's design.

OP
L

LM

Get a Sigma 3c3m it's a great all rounder for the most common sizes and can handle just about any tile. A tip would to be also buy a art:24AE handle for quick cuts on straight forward tiles

kevsalt

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
tx range...full size sprung bed...better than sigma....will break just about any tile...same as sigma...no klick klock or whatever over priced handles...direct vision of score line so you dont have to adjust a 30 foot long guide bar...no contest

mma

TF
Arms
Reaction score
tx range...full size sprung bed...better than sigma....will break just about any tile...same as sigma...no klick klock or whatever over priced handles...direct vision of score line so you dont have to adjust a 30 foot long guide bar...no contest
Wash your mouth out!!

OP
H

hmtiling

To be honest ,I have to admit my Tx1200 struggles with some 1000mm+ tiles but I don't have a sigma to compare it to. Never had any problems with my Tx700 though.

Reply to Ts 60 in the Tiling Tools - Tile Tools area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmcdon47
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock