Discuss Trump.. in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

R

Rizzle from the Portizzle

well we are first on the list for a trade deal so i will put this one forward
free trade on motor vehicles with the uk and US you might ask why
well mercedes bmw volswagons are 20% cheaper in the US even after
import duty .
so we would get much cheaper cars the US would have access to a 40 billion dollar market
a big boost for the US car industry. in the uk what car maker would quit the uk with free access
to the us market lots of investment in the uk every ones a winner. ok not all the robbing eu would
be shown we dont need you now . f off .

John Benton

TF
Arms
Reaction score
When you look into the history of the Clintons, it makes you want to baulk, £4.50 for a birthday card, ridiculous…

On a serious note, people don't realise the evil of The Clinton Foundation, and people will say I'm being far fetched when I say "peadophila (Bill), being complicit in the management and running of the Muslim Brotherhood and skimming the money from the charity donations for rebuilding Haiti". Ay funding ISIS and the list goes on it seems. And as for the Bush family, corrupt is an understatement.

These people are just the puppets for the banks and moneymen who run the global economy and can get away with anything they like.

Not saying Trump is the ideal President by any stretch but it looks as thought the working class man/woman (see Brexit) are now making a stand against these profiteering, greedy, manipulative parasites, and guess what, they don't like not having their own way.

Last edited:

Ttt1601

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
This presidential election was a shining example of why 2 party politics doesn't work, I mean when times were bad here with poor candidates we at lest had the lib Dems to fall back to "help out" lol imagine if in our next election the only choices were boris or corbyn, it's not a nice thought

R

Rookery

I think he got in simply because people are fed up of the career politicians and all the stupid political correctness. I'm waiting for Canada to apply for membership of the EU :p

macten

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
take back control of what. america isnt in europe :)

dont think trump is a good choice , however clinton would have been worse . it was a poor choice of candidates ,

Take back control from anti-democratic globalist progressive elite liberal tossers

widler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
I was behind this car today :)
Made me chuckle

IMG_6261.JPG

Reply to Trump.. in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finias Coroama
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks