Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Top Gear is on! (The original one, not the one with Clarkson) in the General Chat Forum | Tilers Talk area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Please checkout the following advertisement.
And it's actually quite good I like the team they have on it.

Well done on reviving it IMO.

But now we have two shows the same lol

gamma38

TF
Esteemed
Reaction score
Not too bad, glad Evans has gone. He was definitely the wrong choice. Them 3 are ok though, I can see them turning it around. New car for the stars is a good change. I already like it a lot more than the first try.

OP
Dan

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
I said to the Mrs straight after, now we basically have two shows pretty much the same. That could either get really good (healthy competition) or really boring, because we may get sick of two lots of three guys chasing each other around in vehicles and doing drag races.

Reply to Top Gear is on! (The original one, not the one with Clarkson) in the General Chat Forum | Tilers Talk area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
05jtaylor
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock