Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Tomecanic Supercut Tile Cutter 60 in the Tiling News; Tile News area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

OP
G

Gall.B

Got one a few months ago m8, the 750mm version, nice machine for porcelain :thumbsup: What you currently using?

OP
J

jwatson

i'm using a rubi ti-66s also good for porcelain but not the best machine for precise cutting as there is no direct line of sight of the cutting wheel. but i do like the breaking method of the rubi i use. will i have the same problem of not seeing the scoring wheel with this machine???/ and how easy is it to get parts for them eg spare wheels ect.

i have seen one of these for sale second hand and may bag a bargain so any quality advise would be greatly appreciated.

OP
G

Gall.B

Would defo pick it up second hand m8, especialy if the box is supplied.

Line of site is ok (better than Sigma) the scoring wheel is huge tho.

Fort spare parts open up an account at EMC tiles Nottingham online, on of only two UK stockists.

im still getting used to mine defo using it for porcelain rather than my Sigma, even cut some Travertine with it (cuts that the edges are hid)

aytiling

TF
Arms
Reaction score
I've had one of these for about 15 years, cuts porcelain nicely. I think there about £300 now. Well built and because of that quite heavy.
You only need to change the wheel which is about a fiver.

Reply to Tomecanic Supercut Tile Cutter 60 in the Tiling News; Tile News area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
05jtaylor
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock