Discuss TJ sneaks past 8k in the Australia area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

W

White Room

A pleasure to read your posts TJ..well done.:thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:

John Benton

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Nice one TJ, do you get any extra pension for reaching 8k? Keep 'em coming. :thumbsup:

T

Time's Ran Out

Thought I'd leave it a bit before replying to milk the attention!
To some of the kinder comments - thank you!
To Doug - spot on!
Been on 8000 before about 6 months ago but apparently a cull of posts by Dan cost me 400 approx.
Just as well it wasn't £ 's.
Collect my pension in the south these days so the time on the forum just ticks over rather than rules, but it's still interesting, if not as enthralling as in the early days. It's settled down a bit to the point of boring on most issues and the enforced changes did nothing to maintain the experience of the forum and those who had issues are not even here to take it forward!
CJ - that's for you ( waffle ).
heres to the next 1000.

Reply to TJ sneaks past 8k in the Australia area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Midland Commercial
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks