Discuss Tiling Jobs Available Nationally - old Forum member back with work in the Tilers: find tiling jobs listed here area at TilersForums.co.uk.

1. Mortorman

Mortorman Active Member

Hi all,

I used to post on here years ago, some of you might remember me.
    I disappeared from the tiling sceen for a while and although I stayed within the tiling industry (sales rep for N&C) I came off the tools and donned a shirt and tie for a while instead!!
    Long story short, I didn't enjoy it and am now back in the tiling game. I was offered a position as a contracts manager for a fast growing tiling contractor and designers. I now run a team of 17 tilers mostly working on 'price' at different locations around the country, we have a massive amount of work and are looking to increase our team of tilers to 25 asap. We have so much work on due to being the main contractor for a huge building and design company. If you would be interested in doing work as a sub contractor on a full time basis please get in touch, also if you are interested in just registering your details with me then please feel free to do so and I will keep you posted on all our project.

I'm sorry if this is not the right place to post this but I thought it may interest a lot of you. We work all over the country and the prices we pay are generous.

Best wishes and it's nice to be back
    Toby

Fraser Tiling, LEE MAC, Dan and 4 others like this.
  2. Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. 3_fall

3_fall Administrator. Staff Member Trusted Advisor Professional Tiler JOTM Winner

Welcome back Toby and thanks for the post. [​IMG]

If anyone would like to take Toby up on his offer,
    Please contact him HERE

DO NOT LEAVE YOUR DETAILS IN HERE!
    Make the effort, and contact him!

Mortorman and Simons70 like this.
  4. Mortorman

Mortorman Active Member

Top man, thank you mate

3_fall likes this.
  5. Dan

Dan TilersForums.co.uk Est.2006 Staff Member NOT a Tiler

Welcome back pal. Thanks for thinking of us.

Mortorman likes this.
  6. Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  7. Mortorman

Mortorman Active Member

Cheers Dan, good to see your still at it mate!!
    Can't believe how much this has grown

Dan likes this.
  8. Dan

Thanks mate. Couldn't have done it without the staff and members. You should see our plumbing and electrical forums! They're huge and I don't even know what they're talking about on them ha

Mortorman and Simons70 like this.
  9. Aston

Aston Trusted Advisor Professional Tiler

welcome back!
    the name toby rings a bell, were you a mate of wivers.
    anyway, good to see you doing well
    regards
    ed

10. whitebeam

whitebeam Moderator Staff Member Trusted Advisor Professional Tiler JOTM Winner

I remember you Toby and did wonder what you might be doing, you once said that you didn't want to spend the rest of your life on the tools....sound like it's worked well for yourself.

11. Mortorman

Mortorman Active Member

Hi mate, yeah me and Wivers are good mates
    Ain't spoke to him for ages though come to think of it!

Aston likes this.
  12. whitebeam

whitebeam Moderator Staff Member Trusted Advisor Professional Tiler JOTM Winner

He driving a train nowadays, probably on strike as well.....

timeless john likes this.
  13. Mortorman

Mortorman Active Member

Watch ya mate, yeah things have worked out pretty well for me now
    I'm off the tools but still in the trade, do the occasional job when I want some extra bunce but I'm perfectly happy supervising the lads and winning new contracts for the firm (which I get a commission on) love it mate and even enjoy the odd time I do pick the trowel up
    Good to see your well mate. I dread to think what your post count is up to now lol

Dan, Aston, 3_fall and 1 other person like this.
  14. Aston

Aston Trusted Advisor Professional Tiler

Good to see things are going well for you mate ;0)

Atb
    Ed

Mortorman likes this.
  15. py rookie

py rookie Professional Tiler

Hi there I'm a tiler in Devon I will be looking for work in the new year cheers

Dan likes this.
  16. Dan

17. Boxtiling

Boxtiling Member of Tilers Forums

Hi Toby do you have any work in Scotland

18. Mortorman

Mortorman Active Member

We don't get so much in Scotland at the moment but there are plans to expand in 2017 and we will take contracts on wherever they may be in the country so there is always a chance something comes up near you.
    I am keeping a log of everyone who is interested and when contracts come up that we need more tilers on it will post it on the forums and send PM'S to any who have replied ☺

Dan and JulianSidney like this.
  19. Geoff dando

Geoff dando New to TilersForums.co.uk