1. Tile Adhesive Poll - Which brand did you use most in 2016?

Okay, so the poll we had running had been skewed a fair bit, so I've reset it, and we'll need your votes again. Genuine votes only please. No companies are allowed to vote that sell adhesive. And if you've registered to the forum just to vote, think again, you'll be banned and the adhesive brand called out for cheating. 

CAST YOUR VOTES AGAIN HERE

2. TilersForums.co.uk Quick Survey

Please help us improve the forum and the way we help you by filling in this quick survey. Doing so will show us where we need to improve the forum, and how we can help you and your tiling business.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Job Of The Month Competition IS BACK!

You'll be able to enter each month as normal, upload 15 images, expain the job, and the following month the voting starts automatically. The winner is chosen on the 22nd of each month for the previous month. We'll start getting some goodies together from companies to give to the winners!

CHECKOUT THE JOB OF THE MONTH COMPETITION

Discuss Tiling Jobs Available Nationally - old Forum member back with work in the Tilers: find tiling jobs listed here area at TilersForums.co.uk.

Subscribe to our newsletter and get deals and discounts in your inbox. :) Click here to subscribe / unsubscribe.
  1. Mortorman

Mortorman Active Member

County:
    UK Nationwide
    Wall and Floor Tiling Job in UK Nationwide

Hi all,

I used to post on here years ago, some of you might remember me.
    I disappeared from the tiling sceen for a while and although I stayed within the tiling industry (sales rep for N&C) I came off the tools and donned a shirt and tie for a while instead!!
    Long story short, I didn't enjoy it and am now back in the tiling game. I was offered a position as a contracts manager for a fast growing tiling contractor and designers. I now run a team of 17 tilers mostly working on 'price' at different locations around the country, we have a massive amount of work and are looking to increase our team of tilers to 25 asap. We have so much work on due to being the main contractor for a huge building and design company. If you would be interested in doing work as a sub contractor on a full time basis please get in touch, also if you are interested in just registering your details with me then please feel free to do so and I will keep you posted on all our project.

I'm sorry if this is not the right place to post this but I thought it may interest a lot of you. We work all over the country and the prices we pay are generous.

Best wishes and it's nice to be back
    Toby

If you'd like to quote for this tiling job in UK Nationwide then please contact the member who posted the job directly. If you'd like to generally ask questions about the job, please feel free to reply to this thread, as the extra details may help others work out whether the job is suitable for them or not.

TilersForums.co.uk recommends getting three tilers in to quote for all tiling jobs, and to check references from previous customers for each. Then customers need to make their own mind up as to who is best for them.

DO NOT REPLY WITH PERSONAL EMAIL ADDRESSES OR PHONE NUMBERS - SHARE THOSE VIA THE FORUM MESSAGING SYSTEM INSTEAD. POSTS WITH SUCH DETAILS RISK BEING EDITED OR REMOVED
    • Like Like x 7
  2. 3_fall

3_fall Administrator. Staff Member Trusted Advisor Professional Tiler JOTM Winner Top Contributor

Welcome back Toby and thanks for the post. [​IMG]

If anyone would like to take Toby up on his offer,
    Please contact him HERE

DO NOT LEAVE YOUR DETAILS IN HERE!
    Make the effort, and contact him!

• Like Like x 2
  3. Mortorman

Mortorman Active Member

Top man, thank you mate

• Like Like x 1
  4. Dan

Dan TilersForums.co.uk Est.2006 Staff Member Top Contributor NOT a Tiler

Welcome back pal. Thanks for thinking of us.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Mortorman

Mortorman Active Member

Cheers Dan, good to see your still at it mate!!
    Can't believe how much this has grown

• Like Like x 1
  6. Dan

Thanks mate. Couldn't have done it without the staff and members. You should see our plumbing and electrical forums! They're huge and I don't even know what they're talking about on them ha

• Like Like x 2
  7. Aston

Aston Trusted Advisor Professional Tiler

welcome back!
    the name toby rings a bell, were you a mate of wivers.
    anyway, good to see you doing well
    regards
    ed

8. whitebeam

whitebeam Moderator Staff Member Trusted Advisor Professional Tiler JOTM Winner

I remember you Toby and did wonder what you might be doing, you once said that you didn't want to spend the rest of your life on the tools....sound like it's worked well for yourself.

9. Mortorman

Mortorman Active Member

Hi mate, yeah me and Wivers are good mates
    Ain't spoke to him for ages though come to think of it!

• Like Like x 1
  10. whitebeam

whitebeam Moderator Staff Member Trusted Advisor Professional Tiler JOTM Winner

He driving a train nowadays, probably on strike as well.....

• Like Like x 1
  11. Mortorman

Mortorman Active Member

Watch ya mate, yeah things have worked out pretty well for me now
    I'm off the tools but still in the trade, do the occasional job when I want some extra bunce but I'm perfectly happy supervising the lads and winning new contracts for the firm (which I get a commission on) love it mate and even enjoy the odd time I do pick the trowel up
    Good to see your well mate. I dread to think what your post count is up to now lol

• Like Like x 4
  12. Aston

Aston Trusted Advisor Professional Tiler

Good to see things are going well for you mate ;0)

Atb
    Ed

• Like Like x 1
  13. py rookie

py rookie Professional Tiler

Hi there I'm a tiler in Devon I will be looking for work in the new year cheers

• Like Like x 1
  14. Dan

15. Boxtiling

Boxtiling Member of Tilers Forums

Hi Toby do you have any work in Scotland

16. Mortorman

Mortorman Active Member

We don't get so much in Scotland at the moment but there are plans to expand in 2017 and we will take contracts on wherever they may be in the country so there is always a chance something comes up near you.
    I am keeping a log of everyone who is interested and when contracts come up that we need more tilers on it will post it on the forums and send PM'S to any who have replied ☺

• Like Like x 2
  17. Geoff dando

Geoff dando New to TilersForums.co.uk

18. Ciprian

Ciprian Active Member

19. Ciprian

Ciprian Active Member

Hi mate I'm
    Hi mate I'm in S-E London,do you have anything in this area
    Regards

• Like Like x 1
  20. timeless john

timeless john Trusted Advisor Trusted Advisor Professional Tiler JOTM Winner Top Contributor

Read Dans post no.14 and contact OP direct.
    Nothing is discussed in Open forum and he'll most likely keep your contact details on file.

• Like Like x 1