Discuss Tiling Job in Bedfordshire, MK43 area in the Tilers: find tiling jobs listed here area at TilersForums.co.uk.

Subscribe to our newsletter and get deals and discounts in your inbox. :) Click here to subscribe / unsubscribe.
  1. John Wingfield

John Wingfield Active Member

County:
    Bedfordshire MK43
    Wall and Floor Tiling Job in Bedfordshire MK43

I have a potential need for a tiler. I was planning on undertaking the work myself, but have since realised 164SQM of floors is slightly too large for me to undertake.

I have already purchased all the tiles, adhesive and grout.

Tiles are all Porcelain, varying sizes depending on the room

Adhesive is Mapei Keraquik and Grout is Mapei Ultracolour plus

Substrate is cement / sand screed with waterbased UFH.

Floor is yet to be commissioned, but my intention is for this to be done prior to tiling commmencing.

If people could PM me some prices, I would be grateful

Thanks
    John

If you'd like to quote for this tiling job in Bedfordshire MK43 then please contact the member who posted the job directly. If you'd like to generally ask questions about the job, please feel free to reply to this thread, as the extra details may help others work out whether the job is suitable for them or not.

TilersForums.co.uk recommends getting three tilers in to quote for all tiling jobs, and to check references from previous customers for each. Then customers need to make their own mind up as to who is best for them.

DO NOT REPLY WITH PERSONAL EMAIL ADDRESSES OR PHONE NUMBERS - SHARE THOSE VIA THE FORUM MESSAGING SYSTEM INSTEAD. POSTS WITH SUCH DETAILS RISK BEING EDITED OR REMOVED
    • Like Like x 1
  2. 3_fall

3_fall Administrator. Staff Member Trusted Advisor Professional Tiler JOTM Winner Top Contributor

Thanks for posting John.