Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Tiling courses in Herts/Beds or Bucks? in the Tiling News; Tile News area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Please checkout the following advertisement.
Hi all, im a plumber situated in bedfordshire and im looking for a tile course in the herts/beds/bucks area, does anyone know of any trainging centers here? ive been scouring google for hours and hours and i just cant believe theres nothing even remotely close to me! or maybe there is?!

what im looking to do is, as a plumber, expand in to bathroom fitting and would feel alot more confident (although ive tiled bathroom walls before) if i did some type of intenstive tile course as im not sure about floor tile, large wall tiles and other more advanced ares of tile.

Are intensive 1 or 2 week courses worth it? as i feel i have basic ability already, how far do they take you?

Any help would be greatfully recieved, Many thanks Paul.

OP
W

White Room

Hi and welcome..

I know of none in the local areas to you but if you look to the left there are some good courses there.

OP
D

Daz

Rather than learn plumbing, I teamed up with a plumber to offer full bathroom conversions.
It's a win win for both of us and we are doing well out of it.
Perhaps, find a local tiler so that he can labour for you and vice versa and then you split the profits :lol:.

Reply to Tiling courses in Herts/Beds or Bucks? in the Tiling News; Tile News area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmcdon47
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock