Discuss TilersForums.co.uk Monthly Newsletter - win £25 every time we gain 50 subscribers! in the Canada area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi people,

I've been giving this email lark some thought. And thought what is probably best going forward, is a tilersforums.com opt-in Newsletter, one that you physically want in your inbox. Less news and updates about the forum, and more deals and discounts and what's going on with suppliers and things instead.

Think that's for you? - Then subscribe / unsubscribe here: Newsletter Subscribe - http://www.tilersforums.com/newslettersubscribe/manage/

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Just to note, as so far there's only me and @Lou subscribed, I wont bother sending anything until we have around 50 or so people. And then it'll be monthly, and possibly even every other month to start off with. So nothing too harsh. I'll hope to get some deals from the common suppliers in there and perhaps some news about new adhesives, new tile ranges, training days from various firms, that kinda jazz. Make it actually handy. No advertisements in there at all. Just news.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Seems I might need to stimulate this a bit.

So I'm giving away one £25 amazon voucher every time we hit 50 subscribers.

Get subscribing to win!

Reply to TilersForums.co.uk Monthly Newsletter - win £25 every time we gain 50 subscribers! in the Canada area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finias Coroama
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks