Discuss Tilers Wanted in the Work Wanted for Wall and Floor Tile Fixers area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Reaction score
We are currently looking for tilers for site work all over the Northwest CSCS card holders, self employed basis, own transport and tools required, unlimited M2 to the right people. Please send contact details

chas

TF
Reaction score
We are currently looking for tilers for site work all over the Northwest CSCS card holders, self employed basis, own transport and tools required, unlimited M2 to the right people. Please send contact details
Hi Graham can you tell me what type of work you have and is it on a m2 price. Work in a gang of 3-4.
Lots of experience in both domestic and commercial work have also done shopping centre refurbishment work.
Look forward to any info.
Regards charlie

Reaction score
The only problem with mr Graham is he dont whant to pay more then 13 pound m2! And that price is a SHAME!

First get my name right and second don't quote prices that you haven't even spoken to me about.. Any good tilers understand site work and the rates being paid I suggest you look for private but you won't get it in the m2 that we have available so that is a SHAME for you !!!

B

Balazs L

Dont say that I did't spoke to you!! Yes I spoke but I did,t go to work for 13pound m2! So Shame on yourself if you lie!

I

Italy

If possible, continue in pm speech. thanks

IMG_20160821_154552.jpg

Reply to Tilers Wanted in the Work Wanted for Wall and Floor Tile Fixers area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finias Coroama
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks